Book Blogger Hop 1/28-1/31

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted weekly at Crazy-for-Books. Join to meet fellow book lovers and discover new reads.

This week’s question:

“What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?”

Oh, I’m sure there are many great books that will be released this year!  Usually L.A. Meyer releases a Bloody Jack adventure in September. This historical fiction series about a teenage girl pirate/privateer is awesome.

I’m also looking forward to the latest Maisie Dobbs mystery, A Lesson in Secrets, that will be released March 22nd.  Mysteries aren’t my usual genre, but I love this series set in the aftermath of World War 1.

This entry was posted in Memes/Hops, Ramblings and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Book Blogger Hop 1/28-1/31

1. Ooo I like the idea of a girl pirate privateer!

2. I’ve heard so much about the Bloody Jack series lately. Clearly, I need to get to reading these books.

Glad to have found you via the Hop!

3. I’ll have to take a look at that Bloody Jack series, it looks interesting!

Just stopping by through the Hop!

4. Tasha says:

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Hope you have a great weekend! Come and link your Favourite Author reviews on this week’s Read My Review

5. Elizabeth says:

Don’t think I have ever stopped by…neat header.

Hello…stopping by from the blog hop.

Stop by my blog for a giveaway that ends tomorrow, January 29, 2011, at noon and to see my not so exciting answer. :)

6. Howard says:

The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

He’s back on that list now.

Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story

7. Danya says:

Thanks for dropping by my blog!! I read the first couple of the Bloody Jack series but haven’t read the rest. I do know some bloggers who love them though, so perhaps I should try a couple more! I’ve even seen a challenge floating around the blogosphere specifically for reading the Bloody Jack series :D

8. Pussreboots says:

I am looking forward to four books. Come see what they are.

9. Madigan says:

I haven’t read any of the Bloody Jack books.

I put together a list of books I’m looking forward to about a week ago.

2011 is going to be a great year for books. There are soooo many things that I’m looking forward to.

10. Amber M says:

Thanks so much for hopping by my blog! I haven’t heard of the two novels you are looking forward to but I hope they come out soon. Have an awesome weekend!

11. Jo says:

I haven’t read either of these series, although I keep meaning to pick up Maisie Dobbs. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog — happy hopping!!